Exciting Friday night so far: 1.5-hour nap & a pizza.
I finally understand those traitors who sold state secrets for dirt-cheap. I would sell a secret right now for hot bacon, egg and cheese.
Immobilized by cat forces occupying my lap. About to start Phase I of Operation “You’re really really spoiled already”
“You should make amends with you,
If only for better health”
DAMN this pumps me up: http://tinyurl.com/ywvw2h
Just used a webcam to shave & learned 2 things: 1) that actually works, 2) a leatherman knife isn’t sharp enough to use as a razor.
Cooked food, frozen, reheated (maybe a little burned,) and then left to cool again. The circle of life continues.
- Rob: She also said that everything was too big and didn't fit on the screen right. The resolution was 649x480 I had her put it to 1024x768 and she lost her mind as if I just performed magic. 2 minutes later Sandy called so I could do the same magic for her. Keep in mind Kathy actually did the magic and 2 minutes later couldn't remember how. I had to look under my desk for Ashton Kutcher cause I swear I was being punked.
- Me: No shit. I think from now on I will start my employee training with: "Computers are NOT MAGIC. I AM NOT A WIZARD!"
- Rob: LOL. Perhaps the wizard mythos could be handy though. Change the resolution on a computer very high so everything gets very small and proclaim: "ANGER ME AND I SHALL DO THE SAME TO YOU!!!!"
- Me: lol. God, I hope I die before I become as befuddled as our users.
- Rob: No kidding. We'll be calling IT going "The thingy is plugged in to my brain and all I see is static" and they'll be all "Did you remember to nurolink FIRST? No? that's what I thought."
- Me: lol. pretty much. and then they'll replace my reality with goatse and I'll have to blow my brains out, which is their intended end result.
- Rob: "I can't get this damned horrid picture out of my brain!" "Yeah, you probably just thought the wrong hyperaddress, old folks do it all the time did you try lowering the resolution?" "GAAAH! THAT JUST MADE IT BIGGER!!!!"
- Me: LOL EXACTLY
I just pulled a 1.5” nigh-invisible hair out of my forehead. How do I not see these things? Isn’t that a significant other’s responsibility?
The college students are protesting on the Library Mall. Protesting Winter. They have a petition, but I’m not sure where they’ll present it.
If your resume lists “speculative fiction” as an “interest,” you’ve already told me too much about you.
OMFG! Is “Character” (in prez candidates) an Objective or Subjective evaluation? According to my boss, I am wrong. Color me unsurpised.
“C” is for Coffee, Cat, and Computer. 2 of which are on my lap right now. Thankfully not all three, but the morning is young.
Chances are good that you use a GSM phone. Are you safe from the Gov’t? No. Are you safe from Nerds? Not for long: http://tinyurl.com/29rxe7
Windows print architecture, you shall bow to me, for I am your master.
Dear My Brain, you tricked me into thinking it was Saturday morning. So tonight I will punish you with alcohol. Let that be a lesson to you!